How to Record and Report on Parent Attendance
Both Administrators and Teachers can record Parent attendance. Administrators can also run reports on attendance.
Parents cannot record attendance, but can indicate that they are not attending the evening as a whole.
Recording Parent Attendance as an Administrator
- From the Administrator Homepage select Parent Attendance.
- Under Select Evening choose the evening for which you would like to record attendance.
- In the drop down next to User Type you can select Student, Parent or Teacher, depending on how you would like to add the information:
Student - When you select this option you will also have to choose the relevant student under Select Student, you can then enter the attendance for that student's appointments. Parent - When you select this option you will also have to choose the relevant parent, you can then enter the attendance for that parent's appointments.Teacher - When you select this option you will also have to choose the relevant teacher, you can then enter the attendance for that student's appointments.All the appointments will then be listed on screen and you can mark the attendance of the parents.
- If you would like to bulk update the attendance for all the bookings on the list, you can use the drop down next to Bulk Change Below Attendance to change all the listed appointments.
- You can also update each appointment individually via the Attendance column.
Recording Attendance as a Teacher
You teachers can also record parent attendance when they log in to the system see the Teacher Guide for more details.
Parent Attendance Report
Once you have recorded attendance for the evening you can run reports to give you an overall view of the data.
- From the Administrator Homepage select Reports > Parent Attendance.
- Choose the evening from the drop-down under Evening.A report will now be displayed, including percentages, number of appointments for the evening, those present, absent or unknown, a pie chart displaying the results, and details of absent appointments.
- You can also export information to a CSV file from this page, which you can analyse further if you wish. Select either Export All Appointments or Export Absent Report at the top left of the page.