How to View the Appointments made for an Evening
Note: If you would rather view an overall grid of teacher availability and appointments for your evening please see Viewing an overall grid of teacher availability and appointments.
Viewing Appointments made for an Evening
- Select Manage Bookings from the Administrator Homepage.
- From the drop-down under Select Evening choose the evening you want to view (an evening will only appear in the drop down if there have been appointments made on it).
If your evening is being held over multiple sessions/dates you will also need to choose which to view via Select Date.All appointments booked for the selected evening will then appear on screen.
Note: if you are viewing an archived evening and see "No Appointments" on the right, that means that the data for that evening is no longer available - usually because you have, at some point, removed Students, Teachers or Parents involved in those appointments from your system.
- If you would like to view only the appointments of a specific teacher, parent or student you can filter the view by selecting them under the Teacher, Parent or Student drop downs.If a teacher, parent or student does not appear in the drop down this means that there are no bookings on the system for them.
- You can print the resulting list of appointments by clicking on Print Appointments.
- If you would like to export the details of the appointments to a CSV file, click on Export Appointments.