Changing the look & feel including adding a logo
You can customise the look of your SchoolCloud system to match your school's brand: change the colour theme, the title that appears for your organisation, as well as adding a logo which displays for parents and teachers.
Updating Theme & Branding
- Go to Settings > Theme and Branding.
- To change the colour theme click on on the colour block of your choice.This will automatically update the colour theme to allow you to check if it works for you. If not, you can try another.
- The title that appears at the head of the web pages of your system (in this case 'Green Abbey School') can be updated by changing Webpage Title.This title shows on the title bar or tab in the visitor's browser and on the login page.
- If you would like to add a logo for your organisation you can do this by uploading a .jpg or .png file. The system will resize it to fit the space available.
The Logo will be displayed next to the Webpage Title to your Parents and Teachers once they are logged into the system, it will not be displayed to Administrators
Select Choose file under Logo
Browse to where your logo file is currently saved and select the file. Click on open and you will now see the name of the file next to Choose file.
If you already have a logo appearing on your system and would like to remove this select Remove Logo.
- Once you have made any amendments select Save.