Pupil Asset: How to set up Pupil Asset integration
This article takes you through the steps to sync data from Pupil Asset to SchoolCloud Parents Evening for the first time, and how to refresh the data that is held on the system when needed.
Setting up Pupil Asset integration
To set up Pupil Asset please follow these steps:
- Login to Pupil Asset and go to Admin > Export > External API Integration.
- Click the Authorise button beside Parents Evening System / www.parentseveningsystem.co.uk
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your "schoolRef" number, which is listed in bold under "Step 2" near the top of the page.
- We will then complete the setup and perform the first sync for you.
- Following our initial sync, we'll reply to you to let you know it's finished.
Syncing your data from Pupil Asset
Once your integration has been set up as above, you can perform a sync from Pupil Asset to SchoolCloud Parents Evening at any time using the Run button in the Data Dashboard.
We would normally recommend you do this before setting up a new evening/event to ensure all your data is up to date. You even run a sync while you have a live evening/event although please be aware that if a teacher, parent or student has been removed from Pupil Asset, they and their associated appointments will also be removed from the system when you run the sync.