Security and Data Protection Details
Looking for GDPR information? View our GDPR Compliance Statement
As the market leaders for online room booking and parents' meetings software for schools, with millions of bookings added to date, we take all necessary steps to ensure your data is handled and processed securely.
We are fully registered in accordance with the Data Protection Act under reference number ZA009035. We've also Cyber Essentials certified.
Data we store
- Student Data: first name, surname, registration class, date of birth, year group, MIS ID
- Contact Data: title, first name, surname, relationship to student, parental responsibility to student, contact priority to student, email address, MIS ID
- Teacher Data: title, first name, surname, email address, MIS ID
- Class Data: subject or class, teacher, student
- Group Data: group name, teacher, student
Uptime is of critical importance to us. We use load balanced servers, with automatic failover, operating at below half capacity. In addition all servers are behind redundant hardware firewalls. This means even if one of our servers was to completely fail, another would seamlessly take over. Therefore your data is synced in real time over two live servers.
Our employees have access to the data - we're a dedicated team that's been providing hosted software to schools for many years. As we use managed hosting providers, the qualified engineers also have access to the data and they pass the advanced CRB check.