List of Sub-Processors
SchoolCloud makes use of sub-processors who assist us in providing the Services.
Terminology used on this page has the same meanings as defined in the Terms and Conditions (T&Cs).
SchoolCloud undertakes a commercially reasonable selection process when engaging with any third party that processes Customer Data to assess their security, privacy and confidentiality practices. We also ensure appropriate contractual terms are in place to ensure sub-processors meet the high standards required by SchoolCloud and applicable laws.
Sub-processors for SchoolCloud Parents Evening/Clubs & Events
The following sub-processors perform limited processing on our behalf in order for us to provide the SchoolCloud Parents Evening/Clubs & Events software-as-a-service:
|UKFast||Hosting of the Service||United Kingdom|
|Amazon Web Services||Hosting backups||European Union|
|Bugsnag||Error reporting and monitoring||United States|
|Pendo||Analytics and in-app help||European Union|
Updates to the Sub-processor List
We will keep this page updated with any changes to sub-processors. If you wish to be kept informed of any updates to this sub-processor list, please email email@example.com with subject "Subscribe to sub-processor updates".
Sub-processors used by SchoolCloud
While we're based in the UK, we use suppliers both inside and outside the EEA where data may be shared under the Standard Contractual Clauses.
- Customer relationship management software (currently Salesforce)
- Support helpdesk software (currently Help Scout)
- Newsletter mailing software (currently Pepo Campaigns)
- Marketing automation (currently Zapier)
- Recurring billing software and credit card processing (currently Recurly & PayPal)
- Accounting software (currently Xero)
- Availability monitoring (currently New Relic & Datadog)
- Project management software (currently Azure DevOps)
- Internal communications (currently Slack)
- Cloud storage service (currently Dropbox)