Integris: How to set up / run a sync
Setting up RM Integris integration
In any other case please follow the steps below.
If the sync is already set up, please skip to the section Syncing your data from Integris below.
- Open RM Integris and go to Modules > System Management > RM Integris Datashare. You should see SchoolCloud listed, click on the tile and then click on the Grant Access button.
- Once access has been granted, wait 15 minutes before running the first sync.
Syncing your data from RM Integris
Once RM Integris integration is set up you can run a sync with Integris at any time. We recommend doing so whenever you are setting up a new evening/event to ensure your data is up to date.
You can also run a sync if you have new or changed data in Integris that needs to be brought into your Tes Parents' Meetings - including when you have a live evening/event. Be aware that if a teacher or student is removed by running a sync then any bookings involving them would be deleted from the system.
To run a sync with Integris:
- Click Data on the navigation bar to load the Data Dashboard.
- Click Run on the Data Dashboard.
- Update Configuration allows you to choose the priority of the parents included - as well as to further filter that priority to only include Contacts with Parental Responsibility.If you want to change what is included pick the preferred option from the drop down and click Save, The next sync run will then include the amended option.
- Should the sync fail please try running it again. If you still experience issues please get in touch with us by emailing us on email@example.com with details of any errors you experience.